~Novel Lust Cafe ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Novel Lust Cafe ~

Get your Book on!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in

Laurann Dohner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Gabriella*
Agent of Mayhem
Agent of Mayhem
*Gabriella*

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi Ladies, who has read a book by Laurann Dohner?
I've never read anything by her, except for a sample of Mission: Guardian Angel (Veslor Mates Book 2) and when I looked her up it said that her books are quite steamy?

Laurann Dohner I_m_a_10

Back to top Go down
lupa4ever
Cafeholic
lupa4ever

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:27 pm

My fave author. She was responsible for saving Ellora's Cave for a hot minute before the big blow up. She is an Erotica author but her stories are good. Each story from a series is not repetitive. 

If you like Lora Leigh's Breed series then you would like Her New Species series. New Species seems to be the fave. I'm waiting for more Zorn books. 

The Veslor mates books aren't overtly sexual. They are a bit tamed. So is her Vorge series.
Back to top Go down
*Gabriella*
Agent of Mayhem
Agent of Mayhem
*Gabriella*

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 pm

@lupa4ever wrote:
My fave author. She was responsible for saving Ellora's Cave for a hot minute before the big blow up. She is an Erotica author but her stories are good. Each story from a series is not repetitive. 

If you like Lora Leigh's Breed series then you would like Her New Species series. New Species seems to be the fave. I'm waiting for more Zorn books. 

The Veslor mates books aren't overtly sexual. They are a bit tamed. So is her Vorge series.

Thanks Lupa!

Tame sounds good....I liked the sample. wiggle It fell into my preferred genres...shifter and sci-fi romance...

I'm not a big erotica reader. I like some steam in my books, but I still prefer them not to have crude words or bdsm. That's a big no for me. Same with any form of D/s or spanking or such things...

Celia Kyle and Ruby Dixon are just inside my erotica range.

I never read Lora Leigh.

Laurann Dohner I_m_a_10

Back to top Go down
*Gabriella*
Agent of Mayhem
Agent of Mayhem
*Gabriella*

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:36 pm

I forgot to tell you....I love your banner! The Maxine quote is :dv: tp

Laurann Dohner I_m_a_10

Back to top Go down
lupa4ever
Cafeholic
lupa4ever

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 2:46 pm

@*Gabriella* wrote:
@lupa4ever wrote:

Thanks Lupa!

Tame sounds good....I liked the sample. wiggle It fell into my preferred genres...shifter and sci-fi romance...

I'm not a big erotica reader. I like some steam in my books, but I still prefer them not to have crude words or bdsm. That's a big no for me. Same with any form of D/s or spanking or such things...

Celia Kyle and Ruby Dixon are just inside my erotica range.

I never read Lora Leigh.

Her books are steamy but they don't get too kinky. Some folks might get tied up but its not S&M in the traditional sense. I think she tries to keep it balanced. To be honest, the stories be so good, I don't really focus on the sex unless there is good sexual tension. Her sex scenes be good though. With her I say read a couple of them to judge for yourself cause what might seem tamed to me, might be too much for you.  

I don't think I've read anything by Celia Kyle and Ruby Dixon. Lora was dubbed the queen of steam. She is erotica.

Glad you like the banner. It was a gift. I had 3 others I was trying to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laurann Dohner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laurann Dohner   Laurann Dohner Empty

Back to top Go down

Laurann Dohner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Novel Lust Cafe ~ :: Sci-Fi-
Jump to: